Thursday, April 12, 2012

Time traveler's wife



It was 20 years old when I met Henry. I felt so happy and I told him that actually met him when I was 6. Unfortunately he doesn't remember but he agrees to go out for dinner. I told him that he has the time travel disorder. He could travel back to time and to the future. I also told him that he couldn't bring anything with him when he travels.

On the Christmas, I brought him to meet my family. Shortly after, he proposed to me. Both of our family agreed. We were happy then. But because of a small apartment, I was unable to properly pursue my work as an artist. By travelling, Henry won $8 million lottery. He used that money to buy a house with a large studio for me.

Till then, I wished to have a baby because even after Henry's gone, there'll still be a part of Henry with me. But Henry decided to get a vasectomy because the travelling condition has heredity. We argued. So I met the younger version of him that enables me to get pregnant again.

One day, I found Henry on the living room floor, back from his travels and with severe hypothermia. At the hospital, his feet have to be amputated above the ankle. We both know that not being able to run now puts him in severe danger on his time travels.

At the new year party after his 43rd birthday, he traveled to one of my past and he got shot by my brother, Mark during his hunting. I was terrified. That moment on, I knew that I've lost him.

Years and years later, I've been waiting for him at my own house when I first met him. I put every clothing he needs so whenever he travels here, he has something to wear on. Finally, he travelled here. My daughter, Alba saw him and she called me immediately. I ran as fast as I can to reach for him. Hoping to see him again. Finally, I ran into him arms. We hugged and kissed each other tightly. I missed him so much. But just awhile, he was gone. Alba came to me and hugged me and we walked away. One second he was here and the next second he was gone.

No comments: